Thursday, June 17, 2004

Thursday

I am up early in the morning, because I have been awakening early for some reason..................maybe it is depression.   I don't feel depressed just stressed.................. I feel things are overwhealming and I am having a hard time keeping up with them.  First is the estate of my father.   It seems when your parent dies you should get rid of and split everything..  He left no provisions for my brother T.   T has learning disabilities and he has been living with my parents all his life.     Well, he has no saving whatsoever,  He spends his money on cigarettes and beer.   And yet, I feel responsibly for him.   How can I sell the house when he will have no place to live??   Yet, he doesn't have the money for the taxes and the associated costs that he will need/   He would have if he didnt drink it and smoke it.  He also had spent his money on gambling.    He works and pays taxes but like most of the population has no money saved for retirement..

I do need to go and talk to someone.  This is really getting to me.

 

No comments: