Saturday, June 12, 2004

Saturday

Today, I am very happy.  The sale of the RV went well and I am no longer its owner.  Or non of my siblings either.  The guy who bought it has a large place to take and work on it.   He plans to take off the home part and then work on the truck.  I think he got a good deal and I got it out of the driveway.   To fix it yourself would be almost impossible, but he is set up for that. 

I made the reservations for my trip to TN.  I was so excited that the Highland Festival will be in Abington that time that I am there.  I will get checked in and go to it.  There are a lot of antique stores and craft stores and sveral places to eat.  It is really quite a beautiful town in the Applacian Mountains.   Abington VA.   It ever has a hospital and a small college nearby.   Can't wait to get started on that trip

 

Was hmad at CompUSA.  I had registered for a class on the use of my digital camera.  And the idiots where I registered didn't notify the store where it was purchased.  So, I didnt have my class but I will take it on Friday.

 

No comments: