Thursday, June 10, 2004

I am excited today too............

Tomorrow is the day.   The  day I sell the OLD RV.  The guy who is buying it has a car business and is able to fix all the things that are wrong with it.  For someone not to be able to do it themselves it would have cost a lot of money.

My dtr came to visit for a day.  It is always good to see her.  I hope she does as I advised and goes to one of those temporary agencies and gets a temp job for this summer.Although most people (myself included) do not like to work,  I really would rather do nothing and get paid for it.  Save your money for retirement when you are young and contribute steadily.   A person need something to do, and going to work is that thing.  When you get to retirement age it is time to do someother thing.,  Like volunteer, travel or go and take classes.   You can do that if you have saved your money.

 

No comments: