Sunday, June 6, 2004

Sunday

I am up early because I am oncall today and am geting ready to go to work.  My "call" will last until tomorrow morning and it is 24 hours.  Who knows what the day will bring.  Sometimes they are light and some day are terrible.  I think it depends on fate and the cycle of the moon.

I got a good nights sleep.  I took two tylenol PM and slept like a baby.  I have tried taking benadry by itself but it was not the same.  I think the tylenol must potentiate it and get rids of any aches and pains that you had that you weren't aware of.

My dtr has a meeting with the dean on Monday.  She was suppose to go on Friday but said her friend had a flat tire and she had to cancel.  She has told so many lies about what she is doing it is easy for me to doubt what she actually tells me.  Unless I see the documentation I will be skeptical on what she says.

No comments: