Saturday, June 5, 2004

Saturday

Try this one, but the size of the font is still the same.

It is rainy and cold and gloomy.  Just like my mood.  Havn't been sleeping.  Had trouble falling asleep and then woke up at 1 am.  Then l was awake for 2 hours.  I have too many things on my mind.   I wish my dtr would get her shit together.  I am worring about her and it is causing me undue stress.  I  (honest to God) think I should go and talk to a mental health professional.   I can't go on like this I will have an ulcer or high B/P.

Talked to my oldest friend (in time I have  known her  not age).  Her mother in law died at 91.  I guess everyone has some sort of guilt feeling aver deaths of elderly relatives.  You think of things you should or could have done differently and then replay them in your mind.  Then the next thing is what to do with their things that are left behind.   I am going to visit  her in August.  That will be a long drive but I just can't bring myself to get on an airplace.  My husband  asked why didnt I fly.  I just can't do it.  He wanted me to go on a cruise and I have to get on a plane for that too.

No comments: