Sunday, June 27, 2004

Sunday

I am up early today.  I have been taking one half tablet of trazadone for a week now and have been sleeping like a baby.   I wake up after about 7 to 8 hours sleep.   It is an antidepressant and at the low dosage it helps sleep.  I feel so much better, it is a pain to be operating on negative sleep balance.

I am off to go to help with the Homeless Cat Management Team today.  I have talked to Lisa (who runs the organization) but I havn't met her yet.  I hope she is there today.

I am oncall tomorrow and also incharge.  Being in charge is a pain in the butt.  I told my boss tha her job was safe because I would never apply for it. It is a busy day with no free to give breaks or lunches.  You know at the start that the day; is going to be bad with that information alone.

 

No comments: