Wednesday, June 2, 2004

The ongoing estate.

Also, the print is too small.  I had to kick it up a notch, so to speak.  This business of settling my fathers estate is begining to be a PITA.  The word estate is really a misnomer.   He really had a lot of stuff worth not a whole hell of a lot.  

I talked to my sibs and I am going to donate the brakeless RV to Goodwill.  It ticks me off everytime I go down there and see it parked uselessly in the driveway.  My brother is giving away much of the woodpiles that my dad had.  Why would anyone, who never used the fire place, have a massive stock pile of lumber?

Most of the "stuff" has been given away or soon to be taken to the scrap metal place.  We have separated the FE, CU, and AL. And a bit of mystery metal.  Steel, brass, and I guess that is the extent of that.   Another thing he has is about 7 motors.  I know he was an electrician, but what would one do with all those motors.  They will go in the scrap pile too.  There is also, one refrigerator, 3 freezers, only two which are operable.   At least we can sell two for about $25 or such.

I will be glad when this is done.

No comments: