Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday

Today is my last day off for this stint.  Early this morning I got a call from my husband (CJS) who needs me to do him a favor that I am not going to like.   He forgot his glasses and had a 12 hour stint at work.  He said that he couldn't even read the computer. 

Well, I treked down and had a 30 mile round trip to take them to him.  He now owes me big time.  I won't say too much because one time I forgot my call bag and he had to bring that to work for me.  But that was only 8 miles round trip.

Got a new printer it was rated highly on Consumers Reports,  It was disco8nted and I got a Office Max $50 gift card and there is a $50 dollar rebate.   I also got a $25 dollar rebate on the camera/   I love a bargain.

Back to work tomorrow.   Have to go to 2327 and put metal in the barrels to take all of this metal stuff of my dads to the recycler.   I heard you wont get much but at least it will be recycled and save some resourcs.   I guess it will go to China and make cars or apoliances.   The price is supposidly high, and there is a shortage of scrap.  The only thing that there is never a shortage of is BS.

No comments: