Monday, June 7, 2004

Monday

I keep playing with the size and this definitly looks better.  When your eyes are old that is all you can do.  I have FINALLY (hopefully) sold the RV.  A guy went by and stopped to look for it.  Only made $900, but my fall back position was to give it to the Goodwill.  Now that it is a done deal, my husband, tells me what I did wrong in negotiations.   Yadda yadda yadda.  I am just glad to have it gone.  This guy has an car place and he is able to do the mechanics and the body work, so it is a good deal for him.

My dtr (E) is sick as a dog.  She sounds like death warmed over.  I was seriously concerned that she might have pneumonia./  She is coming home and maybe I might have to go and get her.  If I do I can take her back on Friday.

This Weds I start my painting class.  I havn't watercolor painted for about 2 years.  I also bought a digital camera and the pprogram to do refinished and scans on the computer.  I would like to copy all the photo of my ancestors and childhood and put them on CD's  and give them to my siblings. 

Thats it for now.

 

No comments: