Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bowels of AOL

Now, this is a real mug shot.    THis was taken on the last day of my vacation.  These are all the relatives who stayed in out house.   My sister and her family was down the coast so she didn't get in the pic.

I have to go thru the bowels of AOL to get on this journal.  I  have he place bookmarked and just would click on add an entry.  Now that feature is no here.   I am to get a replay with in 24 hours.   Most likely from 8,000 miles away.  I found it easier talking to the help on line.   I guess it is easier from both ends when the problem of accents do not get in the way.

I am off for three days and only work 3 days next week.  Friday was a circus.  I thought Ringling Brothers stopped by at 3 pm.   Just all of a sudden everyone had a problem and all the patients had a problem too.  It seems that the most sick show up as add-ons and they ususally are done when most of the staff goes home and help is limited.   We really get the sickest, critically ill patients at night.  I think they are sick all day and realize that they aren't getting better and show up at 9 at night.

No comments: