Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday

Another askew picture of mine.  

"Wit is a treacherous dart. It is perhaps the only weapon with which it is possible to stab oneself in one's own back."
Geoffrey Bocca

Somehow the photo look straight when I put them on the scanner.   I haven't scanned anything for a long time.   Still trying to get this computer working correctly.   I will not give up on it.   

Nothing new in my life.  SSDD at work.   Everything is the same, only the names changes but the crap is constant.   One year and 21 days till I can retire.  I am starting to sound like Vivian, who started the countdown about five years before.  She retired at 62 and hasn't regretted it at all.   My hero.

Have to get blood work for my surgery and the oil changed in my car.   I will be off for three weeks.   It is really bad when you are looking forward to an operation to get some time off.  LOL LOL.  


 

No comments: