Thursday, September 6, 2007

I feel sort of in a watery mood.   Feel like crying since the demise of my computer.   I tried a system restore in safe mode and that did not help.   Now I am running Norton virus scan, I do not have too much hope for that one either.  I think it is a hardware issue.    I am most thankful  (thank you Kim Komando) that I have most of my things backed up on an external HD.   Just a few things missing, but not life or death important.  I wonder if I can move them to a disc in safe mode.   The cd reader doesn't seem to be working either.   

I have been perusing computers in the Sunday paper.   Got a rain check for one,   they advertise these things and then they are sold out.   Don't they know people want these????    Have to look around but at least I have the rain check.

No comments: