Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday

 

This is Henry and  Lucy.    The past few days have grueling.  I left early on Friday to attend a wedding in Knoxville TN.   The weather was fine until I was half way down into  WVA.   Then it started to rain.   I was stuck on I77 for over an hour because of some accident.   I saw firetrucks and 3 ambulances go down.  I guess they took the victims to Princeton, because they never came back up.   It was raining so hard that the wipers were on top speed.   I was going slow in the right lane and a lot of yahoos were going over 70 in the left lane.   It was an eight hour trip that took eleven and a half hours. 

The wedding was nice and I was so tired.  I think I exhausted a lot of psycic energy caught in the rain, almost getting hit going into the hotel parking lot and scraping my new wheel trying to avoid the above person who almost hit me.  

It seems like my karma if off.  Guess I will have to do more good deeds to right it again.

I was glad to get home.   Got up early and got on the road.   The weather was dry for this leg and it took me eight hours this time and no near misses.  Traffic was actually light.  I am beginning to feel that I shouldn't be doing all this driving.   It is just getting tireing for me.

I have off tomorrow and Tuesday.  I will just have to rest up.

 

No comments: