Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday

This is making me crazy.  I hate this computer.  I hit keys and things go who knows where.   They just seem to dissapear.   Into cyberspace.

Work really sucks, the head of our department approved  for some of the surgeons to start at 06:45.    Wait till they all get wind of it and everyone will want to do that.   We don't think for one moment that we will get out one hour earlier.  It is just a forced overtime.   Also rumor has it that EVERYONE has to go to the mother ship to observe hearts.   ALL i HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT IS ONE YEAR, ONE MONTH AND TWELVE DAYS TILL I CAN RETIRE.  They came up with the idea to give $10,000 sign on bonus if you reup for another year.   All they have to do is quit eliminating things they promised and treat us with a little   respect.  I don't think anyone signed on.......

The freaking computer is another issue.Since I downloaded updates from microsoft it quit working.   It will only start in safe mode.  The fan runs high and continually, the ati driver is missing, I can't turn off the computer.except with my finger.  And it doesnn't run.   I sent them a email to their help line.  For what ever good that does.  It did make me feel better.

.

No comments: