Friday, August 31, 2007

friday

Another computer quandary.     I got the pictures from my vacation.   The problem is that my sister sent them in a zip file and I now can't open the file.   I saw them when I download them but why can't I open it on my desktop.  

In my next life I will be real computer savvy.      Work was the pits today.  At 3 PM, when everyone had just left all hell broke loose.   Every room was a critical patient and problem had occurred.   We have a GI lab and we are finished at 2:30 because that person is needed in the main OR to relieve the daylight people.   Every day in GI is "Groundhog Day."    Who is going to be here, we still have x number of cases.   Everyday it is explained that we can't provide service after 3 because we are needed in the main OR.   WTF I know they will never get it.

Retirement is looking better and better.  The population as a whole is getting bigger and bigger.   We did a young woman who had GI reflux.   She had major surgery because of it.   WTF if she had lost 100 pounds she wouldn't have this problem.     I hope to be retired before everyone is over 250.    It is amazing the number of  young woman who are pregnant and are 250 plus.    These people will  not be here to see their children grow up.....I often wonder who is getting it on with these fat broads.   They couldn't have been that fat when they got married.

 I am off for 3 days.   I wish it was longer.  Have nothing planned, just sitting on my arse and doing nothing at all.   My husband works tomorrow and daughter works the entire weekend.   At least she makes time and a half for Monday.   I guess I will have to send her to work with a food care package.   There will be 2 people and they are not allowed to leave the store.   Sounds like prison to me.

 

 

No comments: