Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday

Nice picture of the Pittsburgh skyline.  I have gotten an email from Microsoft on ideas how to resolve my computer dilemma.  There are four links so who know which and if any will work.   Guess I have to work with two computers  One for reference and the ailing one.   This will be good.........Maybe I could make my second career computer repair for idiots (like myself)  who have screwed them up royally.  But actually, I took it in good faith that Microsoft was trusted in sending me updates.

I am suppose to go to the Irish festival today and the forecast if for rain.   The only time I like to get wet is in the shower.    The weather channel looks like the rain is headed right my way.  The rest of the week will be cooler and I am driving to Knoxville this Friday. 

  My friends daughter is getting married.  Emily couldn't get the time off.   So I will go it alone.   This is a 8 hour drive and the car is new.    I have not decided whether to listen to my iPod.   (Thank you Subaru for the auxillary port)  or listen to a book on CD.   There are a lot of books on casette tapes.  Now, honestly, what year was the last one you saw a casette deck in a car????

No comments: