Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have spent the last two weeks working of this computer.    When I got back from vacation everything was good.   I got on it and then after some downloads from Windows it was restarted and then the trouble began................It was all f'ed up.

The main problem was I couldn't get on the internet and nothing worked.   I went into the bowels of this computer and clicked everything to start up. (msconfig.)  I got back the internet access.   Then I had to eliminate a lot of things and reinstall them.  Microsoft office and Norton.   Finally I resorted to reinstalling the disc that came with the computer.  Reinstall or repair.   Everything seems to be working except iTunes.   When I click on the link it doesn't go but if I go into My  Music it is there????    What is going on????   Or what is NOT going on.      I could pay someone to fix this but the damn computer is 3 years old and for that price I could get a new one, add a few hundred or so.

Tomorrow I have to take the cat to the vet.   She needs to have a tooth removed.  I hope on close insection it is only one......The problem is going to be keeping the cat NPO.    She will  just not get that.  When all the others are eating, she will be meowing..

 

 

No comments: