Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday

Did you ever wonder how long it would take to scan thirty years of pictures and put them onto the hard drive????    I really don't have the answer because it has been hours and I have selected only what I consider the best and the end is no where in sight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I also have many pictures and slides that are my dads.   I hope he doesn't get mad in the hereafter when he finds that I didn't record the snapshot information on each jpg.   He had all these notebooks of ASA, f-stop, shutter speed and atmosphereic conditions.   I didn't keep them !!!!!

I have just gotten done with most of the "recent" photos and still have a way to do.   My goal is to put them on DVDs.    They will hold a lot more than CDs but I don't have a DVD burner.   Emily and Chuck have DVD burners, so...........I plan to connect the external hard drive and then burn them.

  I did get an external hard drive (on sale) and it has 500 G of memory.   I have a lot of pictures that I took, in case anyone wonders why I am not in many of the pics.   The photographer seldom gets in the shots, unless they have a tripod and a timer.   I do have a tripod but exactly where is it??????

This picture is the Bass Head Light In Acadia National Park in Maine.   I would like to go back.  My idea would be to leave about September 15 and drive and take pictures of New England.   Drive along Route 1 and stop in the little Maine Coastal Towns.   Maybe someday..........

 

No comments: