Monday, August 6, 2007

I guess if they were scanned askew they stay askew.    It was hard for me to tell if the picture was straight.  Most of the early scannings were not.   Then in a thought of genius or idiocy  I decided the way to go was to align the stupid picture with the edge of the scanner and low and behold it worked.  Why didn't I think of this sooner.

This sort of reminds me of Halloween.   Last weekend I saw for sale,    Halloween things.   I guess Christmas catalogs are around the corner.   I guess chicken corn will be on the grocers shelves next week, or maybe even this week.  I like the thoughts of the cooler weather but it is a bit too early for chicken corn.  

Work was slow this day.  Some of the ortho guys are out of town.   I have to get up of my derriere and plan my packing list for vacation next week.    We are leaving on Friday and will drive to VA and then on Saturday go to NC.   I have been checking the forecast for NC and a few of the days has scatteed thunder showers.   The temperature is forecast to be in the low 80's.   It remains to be seen.

My daughter informs me that she didn't know what chickencorn was.  She knows it as candy corn.  So there.........

 

 

No comments: