Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday

Here is a picture from the house that my sister rented.   I think it would be a nice one.   It is only three bedrooms and I guess it could be called a cottage.   This is really away from all the honky tonk  I would like this.  

Work is the same.      My compter has been so messed up.   I could have some one do it, but, it is three years and I don't want to spend half of what a new one would cost.   I got the Office reinstalled,  Norton reinstalled. and the photographs prorams are working.   The problem is now the iTunes,  I tried to delete it and reinstall but it won't let me.  Send me a message that a late version is installed and it can't override it.   WELL I can't find this other version...........I have made this a project for now.

Work is the same.....I am tired of it.....I am on beeper call tomorrow and who knows what will happen.   Also I had a link for writing in my journa but now when I click on it I get the version that some would see to read.........????????   I think poltergeist have taken it over....

No comments: