Saturday, November 17, 2007

LONG WEEK

I haven't written  much in this jouranl because I have spent a lot of time being IRATE.  The first thing has been for the past month I am getting unsolicited text messages on my cell phone.   I AM ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST FOR MY HOME AND MY CELL PHONE.    I feel that if the message comes to me using my number it is a call.   And to make the whole matter worse I am paying for those messages.

I have started my campaign to get them.  First I have contacted the local TV station and they have a consumer editor who handles complailnts.  I complained to her. 

kdka.com - Yvonne Zanos

Secondly, I have written to the Attorney General of PA and complained to him.  If there is a way to have those idiots fined for sending me message I will do it.   I consider this a great imposition on me.

Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General - Tom Corbett - Protecting Pennsylvanians

The second source of my rant is PEP BOYS,   I am in the mood to send their store headquarters an email nasty gram.   I think I will do it and write what their offense was maybe tomorrow.

 

 

No comments: