Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday

Taken at the Virginia Farm Market.  Winchester VA is only about a 30 minute drive from Fulton County PA.   Winchester is a really nice town.  I could live there.  The problem in driving thru PA is that I70 from the PA border to Brezewood is 55mph.   What are the officials thinking.   The road is primarily straight and NO ONE goes 55 anyway.   PA is so antiquated in their thinking on so many fronts.

I like the journal much better now that I can add pictures.   I  am glad the people in the photo do not have their faces showing.   A few things to do today I can't decided where to start.  My foot looks much better but the incision is still tender to touch.  I have been wearing slide in shoes.  I don't know if it will hurt when I were real shoes, but I have a suspicion that it may.  Think I will start by closing this and washing my hair.

 

No comments: