Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday

Photo is of house in  Colonial Williamsburg.  The nice thing about digital cameras is you can take as many as you like and delete them if they are no good.

Back in PA. Going away is nice the first two days and then after that I get tired of lectures and just want to go home.  The weather was nice and the trip was uneventful.  I hate driving in bad weather.   I left Williamsburg about 2ish and then drove to Winchester.  It was going on 5 o'clock.  I stayed overnight.  I do not like to drive in the dark, especially when I am not familiar with the roads and it is deer mating season.

On this trip I saw about 14 deer carcases along the highways.   There is a trivia fact I heard and they said that every day about 52 deer are killed in PA with fatal encounters with moving vehicles.  I wish they would allow more of them to be harvested during the hunting season.

I have been off three weeks and really don't miss it at all.

No comments: