Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WEednesday

This is in Williamsburg.   I think it is the Capital Building.   I got a call and I have off on Friday.   The schedule must be very light and twelve people are not needed.  Don't know what I will do but Chuck and Emily are both working.   Maybe I will do my nails. 

Am I crazy enough to go out and try the malls.  The old computer is shot.   It is giving me "Danger Will Robinson" warnings.   It stops what it is doing and sends me message to install things that have been recently installed.   I have not installed anything recently.  Now its newest thing is to shut itself off.    Word of advice.  DO NOT HAVE AN OLD COMPUTER REPAIRED.  I did and it worked fine for one month and then it was up to its old tricks.  I don't understand how because he wiped it out and re-installed the softwear.   The computer guy thinks it is from Microsofts Updates, since this happened after one of those updates.   Well, too late, too late, too late once it is on there.

Had a "high maintenance" hair appointment.   My hair appointments have all become high maintenance.    There are some things people should not do themselves.  In my opinion.  One of them is coloring of ones own hair.   The second thing is carpet cleaning.   And the third thing (when you get old and have to worry about falling off the ladder) is clean your own windows.   Have to find someone to do that.

 

No comments: