Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday

I think I have used this before but I don't care.  I am doing an experiement on if it is possible to,  or rather how to, put more than one picture in an entry.  This was taken at the VA Farm Market in Winchester. 

People at work are in an uproar.  They hav added a 2 to 10;30 position.  I think it won't be used more than it is used.   Also have added a second call during the week.  I envision a few people leaving.  I am just going with the flow.   Why get upset when you don't know what will happen.  Besides I can theoretically retire in October 2008.  I can tolerate that place for another 11 months.

Emily is playing in a concert in Johnstown this evening.  They are playing Beethovens 5th.  The beggining is probably the most recognized four notes in mucis.  They sounde good in rehersal.

Yes, it can be done with mininal disruption to the body of the paragraph

No comments: