Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

In my whole life I haven't been shopping on Black Friday.   Some of the stores were opening at midnight.  There are all kinds of nuts out there while I am safe and snug in my house.   I was suppose to work but got a call that I could have the day off.   We had 13 people scheduled and only 5 rooms.   No one minds taking a Friday off.   You just have to save some time and it will be OK.   I do have to go to the grocery store and pharmacy to get a few things.

There won't be crowded because they will all be at the mall.   My daughter, however, goes to work at 3.  For a 20 minute ride she said she will leave an hour to get there.  Then parking will be the pits.   They sell a lot of jewelry but the crowds are tremendous.

Had a dusting of snow last night.  Nothing to shovel.  Chuck worked an extra day and he was hoping it would be dead in the radiology department.

 

No comments: