Friday, June 29, 2007

TGIF

I am glad the week is over.   I am ready for a vacation, because I hate everyone there.   When everyone starts to get on my nerves it is time to take time off.   In one week I will be on my way to visit my good friend.   It is a drive, but I will take my time and stop a few places and mozey along.

Worked in GI lab, and it is like a continual revolving door.  You never know who or what is next.  It is always a surprise.   The set up sucks, and there is not enough room.   The people to be done are near the people who have had their procedure and are passing gass.   Those people really need a separate room to expell their flatulance.

Tomorrow we go and trade in the green car.   I hope all goes well.  I told Chuck I feel like something will go wrong and the deal will be off......I will take pictures and add them.

No comments: