Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday

This looks like one of the scenes out of a space alien movie.   One of my favorite movies was the old Invasion of the Body Snatchers.   Somehow, things seem scarier in black and white.    Another one I likes was Terminator.  It was in color and the robot just kept going like the Energizer bunny.  

I must have a few other but they escape me for the moment.   The kid and I went to the mall.  She got  a few shirts that can be worn to work and for concert dress.   Got them on the clearance rack too.   I rarely by clothes and pay full price.   Unless there is some special occasion and I really needed a dress or whatever it was.

I have just spent a bit of time reading my old entries.   Some of the things I complained about are still here to bug me.  Guess they will never end.  Back to work tomorrow.   Can't wait till I can cut back my hours.   I don't want to just up and quit, I want to decrease gradually.

No comments: