Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cocharan Megacenter

I do love flowers.    My rant today is Cocharan Mega Center in Monroeville PA.   I would advise DO NOT USE THIS DEALER.....

My car is STILL in the body shop.  They said that perhaps it would be ready LAST Friday.  I called.  they only had to buff the paint and detail the interior.   NOT DONE.  Monday, it would not be ready, still had to detail the interior.   TUESDAY,   NOT DONE.   THEY WERE WAITING FOR A PART.  Why can these companies just be honest and say that in the first place.    I really hate when some lies about it.   It was to take 5 to seven days and it is past that now.   I don't care to hear their sorry assed excuses.  If you say it is to be done, have it done.   If you are having a problem with parts just tell me so.....   Chuck called "Rob Cochran" and left a message two times and no one returned his call.

I WILL TELL YOU THIS, ROB COHCRAN, I WILL NEVER, EVER, BUY A CAR FROM ONE OF YOUR DEALERS.......IN FACT WE HAD LOOKED AT A SUBARU THERE, BUT WE ARE GOING TO BUTLER PA AND GETTING IT FROM ANOTHER DEALER.    AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOUR SERVICE OR LACK OF IT.   AND HOW YOU FAILED TO RETURN MY CALLS.    IF I KNEW WHERE ELSE TO POST THIS I WILL DO IT.......

 

 

No comments: