Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday

Today is cool.   A whole line of thunderstorms ran thru last evening.   It wsn't bad where I live.   Although some places had lots of damage and downed trees.  It is a lot cooler and I turned of the A/C and opened the windows.

Nothing going on here.   I am on beeper call and I like those days to be uneventful.  Tomorrow is the Hannastown Fleatique.   It is a a large collection of antiques and pseudo antiques for sale.   They have this four time in the summer.   Usually it is hot and humid.  I like to go in the early am and then by the time I am done perusing the weather is just starting to get hot and I am ready to leave.  I don't usually buy anything but it is a day out.   Don't know if C will go too.  He like to spend his time drinking coffee and reading the paper.   I can get that done in  20 minutes.  For him that is relaxing and for me it is nerveracking.   I get antsy and want to leave.We have this settled nicely, we take two cars.

 

 

No comments: