Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday

Still waiting to hear on the status of the car.    I hope they repair it.  That would be the cheapest all around.....Althoug, having a new car would be nice.......  Got the car inspected today and it needed new brakes all around.   My husband and daughter said I do not use them soon, fast or often enough.  So. I ask how could they be worn out.   I guess having 37,000 has something to do with it.

I am sitting here waiting for the awning man to arrive and see what a awning over the deck would cost.    The other option would be a screened porch or a sunroom.   Just have to wait and see what the options will be.  

I love pineapples.  At the grocery store they are $4 to $5 each.  All ALDIs they were $1.99 each.  But, there were fifteen people in line with one cashier.  My daughter said I was impatent, and I have to admit I was.  Because I could see no saving for standing in line for 45 minutes just to buy one pineapple.

 

No comments: