Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday

This program had the capabilities of making things larger.    When I added this picture of Ohiopyle  it did not give me that option.   What is going on here???????  Do they have to be added to the AOL program first?????    To add others do I have to use the drag and  drop method of adding things??   This will require some research on my part.

Going to visit my husbands elderly aunt.   I have to return her photos and have some questions about the family.   Then we are  going out to dinner with his cousin.  That should be good.  

Back to work tomorrow.   Got an email wondering if anyone wanted the day off.   If they had front loaded our vacation I would have the time to take off.   WE all have to count and worry if we have enough time.  

I will be in TN in two weeks.    I will drive.   It will take an overnighter.  Mainly because I get tired and need to stop.   The biggest thing is don't speed on Route 19 goin thru Sommersville WV.   You will be issued a ticket, for sure.  I think it is one of that towns biggest money making source of revenue.   Just put on the cruise and take it east.  Stop at the Wallmart there and buy some fruit.

   The drive is mostly highway.   I remember driving to FL with my family and stopping at every red light and every stop sign thru every one horse town on the way down.    I guess it was more scenic but it was tiring, and I wasn't driving.   The car had not A/C (I guess that was a rarity), no seatbelts (send shivers when I think of that.)    And we had to sit still, no moving and don't even ask to stop anywhere.   If you misbehaved HE  would give you THE LOOK.   Then if you didn't stop, the car would be stopped and you would "GET IT"  Today that would be considered child abuse.  

Back to work tomorrow.   I hope the car is finished.   I wonder if the body shop bills by the hour.  Guess I will know our plans tomorrow.

 

No comments: