Thursday, June 28, 2007

Part 2

I do love those tulips.   I like the glisting appearance of their color. 

Got the green Subaru back yesterday.    We went and returned the rental and drove to
Cochran Mega Center  and the car was finished........   It looked shiny and the interior was very clean.   And as I looked at the windshield,  there was a blank where the state inspection stickers were to be..........  "Where are the stickers?"  I asked.... Art had a WTF    look on his face.  Then he asked to see my papers, and he had it in the work order.     So, back to the shop.    Fifteen  minutes late he comes and says they were to reissue them but they had thrown the old ones away.   So the car would have to be reinspected....At his cost he said.     YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT  I THOUGHT.

So, after another 45 minutes the car is finished.   Was i ever glad to be the hell out of there.   The work is good, but they are a bunch of idiots, and customer service is lacking......    Will pick up the new one on Saturday

No comments: