Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Wednesday

It is the middle of the week, don't know where the time went.  Spent a day out.  First a hair cut, then looking for  an article in the newspaper.  I couldn't find it.  The only thing I can figure is that the article I saw was in the earliest paper and the one in the library was the final.

On to the mall for some major window shopping and a light lunch.  Mostly I got a lot off walking done.   Then to pt and the therapist told me that I would probably have to do the stretching exercises for the rest of my life, on a daily basis.   When I question that she said "You brush your teeth every day, dont you"   I guess I will just have to make it part of the routine.  She seems to feel that my sitting and raising my head up to look at the monitors is part of the problem.   And they keep making them higher and higher. 

And lastly off to my doctors who informed that my labs were all good.  About to check out at the doctors and found the check I had written to my hair dresser................gads back to her place..........................

Back to work tomorrow,.  It is a very light schedule.  Maybe the student and I can work on the case presentation.  Have to call a restraurant and schedule for the presentation.  But I need a place that has a screen and can accomodate  a power point.  Glad I don't know how or have the software to do that or I would have that to do too.

 

No comments: