Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday

It has been a while since I last wrote here.  My daughter was home for the weekend.  She has 2 weeks of classes and 1 week of finals.   Dear Lord, please let her get her this.   She  borrowed money for this semester and has some  "ownership"  in this semester.  I think (I hope ) she realizes that if she quits she will still owe, $6,000. Or there abouts.  She says she is doing good, I hope that is the case.   Once you have your degree in place it can't be e taken away.  You can go to grad school or become a bum, it is still there.

 

Yesterday was a real bummer at work.  One of the "colorectal" surgeons made a career of a laparoscopic appendectomy   We got called at 8 and got done at about 2 am.  She should have  'opened"  the belly.  This poor fellow flew in from Dallas for Thanksgiving and ended up in the hospital with a ruptured appendix.   That is a real pain.  She was a sick as could be.  It had already ruptured.

Did nothing much today.  But I decided to go for a daily 30 minute walk.  There is a route thru the plan and I did it today,.  Hopefully Chuck will decide to come with me.  I think he is thinking about since I had invited him.  I want to prevent osteoporosis, DM and HTN.  I guess it is easier to prevent that deal with it after after you already have it.  

I wanted to go to the mall but had to come home and take a nap.  After I woke up I could see the clock but didnt know if it was 3:00 or 12:15.  It was the later and I could sit for a while longer.  Had to call Chuck and ask what time it was...................

I am also in trouble with ICU buy will save that for tomorrows writing..........


 

No comments: