Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Monday

Another day off  with nothing going on.  WEnt to Sams and got a ham and cheesecake.  They have one that is four flavors in one cake.   It tastes really good.  At least everyone eats it up.

I am looking at new Palm Pilots.   The one I have is so dark, it is hard for my old eyes to read in the or.  They now retail for $199 and I am hoping they come down before Christmas.  The problem with it is that it is a "plain jane"  Which is exactly what I want .  The screen is brighter and in color.  Chuck has one.   They all now have cameras and cell phones, I just want something to keep my medical programs in it.   I really dont need one that will also scratch my back............................I also had subhunt and torpedo on it but somehow that dissapeared.  I thught it was on the work program but it isnt there.   Maybe I downloaded from some PP compatable game, free of course, web site.....  Can't remember it was a few years ago.

Back to PT tomorrow.  Have been doing my exercises but still have some tightness   Maybe those trigger points do need injected......its pretty bad when you are considering a shot....................

No comments: