Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday

Where did this week go?????  Have been off all week and have off on Monday and Tuesday.   Because I am oncall on Friday.   This year I am on call TWO days after the Holiday.  I am also on call the Sunday after Christmas.   We need to hire some non Christian anesthetists. 

My dtr is coming home on Tueday.  But, alas, the other person (who lives in Cleveland wants Friday off) So Emily has to drive back on Friday.   Thanks a lot to her (Heidi)  She has only  a few weeks of classes left.....................I am still hoping all goes well.

Either tomorow, or probably Tuesday, I will have to give this house a good cleaning.  Chuck will be working Tues so I am pretty sure that will be the cleaning day.  It is to be cold, and he has cleaned out the ashes so probably will have a fire.   There will be 18 people .   Having the ususal meal.  I told me daughter that I copied and out all the recipes I use and put then in a small photo book.  So when I die she will know what I used.   She would have no clue where to get the ones that I use every year.

Got my new Palm pda.  Got it fired up and ready to go.  My old one had only 8mb and this new one has 32mb.  So, then, why does the same stuff I had on the old one take up about 16mb on the new one????  I always thought the same stuff wold ocupy the same space????  That is a real mystery to me....

There is some scientific fact involving this, maybe, even a law of physics, but I realy dont know  what it is..

 

t

The new one is SO much brighter and my old eyes can see it SO much better.  I had to go and find a bright light and stand under it just to read the old Palm. 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: