Monday, November 22, 2004

Monday

Today was a do nothing day.   I had to make copies and take them to the atty.   The tax on the estate is due and that has to be tallied.  Then when I got home I had to figure out how to load the games on my PDA.  Chuck tried and I tried.  It was after that he suggested contacting the company that I found the answer in the FAQ section.  Seems it wasnt comatable with my PDA and I had to hit the button and enter the security code to install the program.   Gads.......................

It is 9:40 and later than I am usually up, I was waiting for my dtr to pop up on line so I could get some idea wha time she was planning to come back tomorrow........

Ten pm is my usual bedtime and I et cranky if I am up past it.......................Maybe when I am retired I will be able to stay up later and and get up later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: