Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Wednesday

My life and computers are  crazy.   What had happened?????  I could not view the videos on aol??????   Tried to get live help and all it would do was kick me off the system and then restart.  After much searching I found a number for tech support.   After two trys I finally uninstalled and reinstalled the aol disc.   Then it wouldn't let me on the system.   After the second try the tech guy said the problem was with Norton.  What a circle jerk that was.   Fifteen minutes with the Norton voice mail (which has me going around in circles with options and choice)  I finally got to talk to another human.   He had me in the bowels of Norton and turning the computer off and on inumerable times.   I think it is working because I am writing in this journal.

I would like to know why this computer doesn't want to turn of or restart. It is so slow in starting one would think that I had all the files of the federal government on it.

Now I have to find the site for the things I had on my tool bar.   This journal was one of them, now I shall be on a quest the find the other few.

No comments: