Sunday, August 14, 2005

Arts Festival

The arts festival was very good....The problem was that I thought the paper said started at 10, but it started at 12.  About 3/4 of the venders had their things out.   Everything was very nice.    But it is also getting very pricy.......I guess with the widespread attention the prices go up....  Emily had a head ache and we went to he pharmacy on Walnut (the only one there)  and purchased Tylenol.   I then said to Emily that we needed to find something to drink.....and the sales lady said they could give her a glass...And they did.....The service was above and beyond......Kudos to them (I have to find what their name is).

Then we went to go to Kalils for middle eastern food.  But this was also an error interpretation of time.   It isn't open for lunch.   WHY NOT??????   I certainly would not go back once I have gone home.  We went to Oakland had a choice of cuisines.    We ended up at Lulus Noodles.   The food there is good too.   There is a middle eastern restaurant but by then our tongues had gone on for a different yearning......

No comments: