Sunday, August 21, 2005

THE EAGLE HAS SPLATTED

After being momentarily connected and trying to start to connect the others I lost my wireless connection.   This was with the new wireless. I spent 5 hours yesterday and 4 today talking to the subcontinent of Asia.    I still, after talking to tech support, have not been able to get wireless connected.   My left ear has a pressure sore.   I have been thru this computer and back entering numbers and clicking.  

I am seriously contemplating calling my senator and representative and asking them to sponsor a bill that if you have business in this country that you should have people who their native language is English to  be avaliable for consultations.   I am sure that the other are knowledgable but the language communication is the major problem.  To corporate  America:      You only get what you pay for and in this case it isn't much.

Next on to my phone company Alltel.   They only have tech support in the USA.   Thank you Jesus, and Alltel.  The Alltel tech guy got me connected to the modum and I am now on line with an electronic umbilical cord.   I took the rounter back to Circuit City and told them it was a POS, the young guys laughed.  I told them they could quote me and write that down too.

Found out from Alltel that for $30, the will come and install my wireless network for all the computers.   I just have to buy their router and it is the same price as CC.  They are coming on Wednesday.   Last night I would have paid them $500.......

No comments: