Thursday, July 15, 2004

Thursday

It is finally cooler outside.   The constant heat and humidity is oppersive.  It is to be cooler for a few days.   OnSunday we are going up north to the Allegheny Forest and have a week of rest (or so I hope)  I have rented a cabin and it will be sort of semi camping.  No A/C and no cable.  I have a few books and have something I would like to do.   I am going to look for a place to put the camper and then make it a vacation spot.   It would be nice to go up in the autumn and go leaf peeping and relax.

My dtr talked to the psycologist today.  Sometimes it is nice to talk to a nonjudgemental person and vent your troubles.  You can talk to your family but someone not in the family can give validation to what your feeling and problems are.    She tells me she needs 5 credits to graduate.   I told her to look at some political science classes and see if law is what she wants to do.  My friend Rosemary says the first year of law school is intense and stressful, so dont quit taking your Rx if you are on it.  If she takes 12 it is "full time" and she will be still covered by the health insurance.

I hope she can find a job to tide her over.  She wants to apply to law school for starting in the fall of '05.  She will be covered by my health care until she is 25 if she is a full time student.   I know you can do it Emily....................She cares a lot about people and will help a lot of people,  I hope you don't forget your music.......................You really have a talent for the viola.

No comments: