Sunday, July 4, 2004

Sunday

On call yesterday.  Was busy in the afternoon.  But, I did get to sleep during the night.  On call hospital workers are the only ones that get to have a sleepover at work.   Only one case scheduled for today.   Tomorrow I am on beeper call, if they call me they are working was too hard...................

Still cleaning out stuff at 2327.  Brought home some WWII books for Chuck.  I hope to get bookcase made for the family room to put this stuff in.  Got a letter about my 40th HS reunion.  It is going to be a barbeque I will ask Chuck if he wants to go???   Who know.  I didnt' like them much when I was there.   Maybe it will be different.   A cookout will be much bettter than a stuffy formal affair.

Going through my fathers things.  I found the naturalization papers for my great grandfather.  and the ones for my mothers parents.  It also seems that we 6 are the owners of cemetary lots all over Allegheny County.  I will go and check them out because this is of a genelogical interest to me.

No comments: