Saturday, July 10, 2004

Saturday

I wonder, who can read those really small letters.  A person would need a magnifying glass to see them.  

Back from visiting my dtr.  The more I try to get done the more I found out she didn't do.  I thought that when children were little it was hard, but it has been proven to me that the adult (I use that term loosly) is more difficult.

It seems that I am on perpetual damage control.  She is out of money.  How in the world can a person use up their savings of $4000 with next to nothing to show for it.   Meals out, she spends more money on food out than her father and I.   Buying books and cds and things like that.  To top it off she hasnt found a job.  I got her a book on budgeting and she either refused to read it or read it and thought that it didnt apply to her.  

No comments: