Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thursday

Well I have gotten as far as downloading my digital photos onto a CD.   How I did that I do not know.  It had something to do with the HP program and all of that stuff was already in the program.  Just now I need to figure out how to get it on to my journal................................

I guess tomorrow I will pick up the mail.   NW PA is a very pretty part of the counry.  Half of it it (near the OH) line was covered by glaciers and it is very flat.   Further to the east it starts to get mountainous and from a higher elevation you can see the rolling mountains.   We went to a little town Brookville, it is the county seat of Jefferson County.  It has a lot of houses that were built in the late 1800's and they have turrets and they are well maintained and very colorful.   I think I will get a history book on those communities.  I suspect that lumber business was king.

No comments: