Monday, July 5, 2004

Monday pseudo 4th holiday

Up early, my eyes just popped open.   I think the cats had something to do with it.  They were on the bed looking at me.  I think that was caused by their wanting food.   I called into work and there are two cases scheduled.  I have to take the cats to get their immunization shots so Chuck is on back up for that one.   If I get called he will take them or retrieve them from the veternarians, so they wont be left in the hot car.  

Nothing going one.  Tomorrow I am on a trip to visit my dtr.  I hope to get some things done with her.  Like take the cat to be neutered and some other stuff that she is procrastinating on. 

No celebration for the 4th.  We just went out and had dinner. And since we were both tired from working that day and the day before it was lights out.

Got a notice for my 40th class reunion.  WHERE DID THE TIME GO??? I am seriously thinking of going.   It will be a casual affair and we both (miraculously) have the day off.  It will be a barbeque and casual.  I am pretty sure that I want to go.  The wife of the contact person said that about 50 people are going and that is not much out of a class of 425 or so.

No comments: