Friday, July 30, 2004

Friday

Got out of work early.  I don't know where everyone is but they are not in town.   I talked with a clerk at the super market and she said they were slow there too.   I think maybe they are all at the beach.

I have been trying to set up the 123 publish but it also was in super SLOMO.  I have a feeling that the problem is with some kind of contamination in this computer.   My husband wouls rather spend hours deleating, or pseudodeleting things.   But they ALWAYS come back  I think he should just wipe thing out and then redo them.  \  Although I hit the save button I dont think they were saved.

I was saving things on my computer but decided to save them on aol instead and I am going to back up my photos on CDs.  

My dtr is coming to Pgh tomorrow and we are going to see the Lord of the Rijngs Concert with the Pgh Symphony.  They are really great.

No comments: