Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Wednesday

Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."
A.A. Milne

Third day back at work and no one has p*ssed me off yet.   It is a short time though.   Almost two pages of cases.   The place is going like gangbusters.  Tomorrow is light though.   I think I can tolerate no call for the rest of my working career.   Working till 4 isn't bad either.   It is just a little longer and you go before the 10 hour people.   And won't get stuck like you will at 5 sometimes.

Another coworker came back today and another is starting next week.  We have a lot of guys in the department.   One is young and gung ho to make money.   Let him have the call.   I want to sleep in my own bed, or some bed at a resort.   With the raise my husband figured that I would make the same with less hours.   I have been there and done that and want to take it easy for the next few years.

I feel that I have made the right decision.   I wouldn't want to come back and take call but the no call is good for me at this time.  I think I have two calls this month and hope to have none in April.

No comments: