Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday

"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the
religion of solitude."
Aldous Huxley

Thursday and tonight is Trivia.   Emily loves to go to play Trivia.  She also loves the jewelry store job.   She just can't buy all the stuff she wants like she did at StVincents.  Tomorrow is the last of the work week.  I feel quite relaxed knowing I am not taking weekend calls.  I also want to sleep in my own bed.

They put new carpet in the call room and got a new bed.  I asked for a computer outlet but that hasn't happened.    Two cars were stolen in the parking lot.   Somehow the person who did this took the keys from a doctors lab coat and a nurses purse.   How did they know what keys belonged to whom????   Sounds like some kind of inside job to me.    The moral of the story is to put your stuff in your lockers.  All the or supervisor said that someone went thru the OR lockers and stuff was thrown from the lockers that didn't have a lock on them.  Now, they had to have the combination to get into the suite.  Good news is that they have an idea of who it was from the surveillance tape.  That just goes to show you.  Rumor has it one of the former MDA's took a barcolounger out of the mds call room.  Don't know if that is true or not.

I am going to visit my friend in TN at the end of the month.   We always have a good time.  She made sure it wasn't UT spring break or would follow us around.  LOL LOL.   I think my daughter was sad I was going.  Jealous I guess.



 

No comments: