Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday

Another day gone by, and not much done.   I was on call last evening.   I have one more to do next Monday.   The reason call is so stressful for me is the crap that they call you for that aren't anesthesia related.   Like the IVs.   They are a pain in my existence.   After spending 12 or so hours I really do not feel like going and playing IV nurse.   The problem is that they won't hire someone to do that when the can call me (or my associates).   This is the main reason that I do not want to do call anymore.  My call was uneventful and got to sleep all night.

Planning a vacation.  Emily has to decide whether to go or stay.  She wants to go and stay with me when I go to Cleveland in August.   I am going to the National Convention and she would like to go and visit her chums which whom she graduated.    The hotel would be my treat.   So she would like to go to the beach too, she has to decide which one she wants to do more.

I am researching the avaliability of condos at the NC shore in May, which seems to be plentyful.   I will find one with 2 bedrooms in case she decided to come.   Sometimes a person just needs to get away.   I want ocean front so we can sit and watch the ocean.   Hopefully there won't be any hurricaines.   It is usually too cold of water temperature.

Next week I am going to TN to visit my good friend.  We have know each other for thirty years.  Can you believe that???    That is a long time.   I am looking forward to going.  Especially since it isn't spring break and he husband is going to be working and so is mine.  

 

No comments: